Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: HELP! Avatar Will Not Work....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I am revamping my HB display, but ran into snag with the avatar. I hope someone can help me with this:

    I selected a new picture for my avatar, resized it to avatar size on Photobucket, and saved this new resized picture to my avatar files. The problem is that when I try to upload it; it does not appear and the "custom" avatart feature is not reflected either. Advice please [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ....HELP!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you remembering to click on update your profile after uploading the pic?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe you have too many dolls and that's why it won't resize? If you'd send me Rianna and Rachel Naomi, and oh, maybe Kailey Noelle, I think your photos would work much better. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think that's gonna be much help---she really just needs to send ME Ashley Evette and Kailey Joelle, and if Sue Lynn wants to come along too, that would be swell! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Sorry, but I'm clueless about avatars--updating the profile sounds like a good thing to try, though. Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]


    (And maybe Marisol Mirta, Barbara Leanne, Rachel Naomi, and.....) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    (Heeheehee!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Robin, Kailey NOELLE is mine because you messed up her name!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AsianAG:

    (And maybe Marisol Mirta, Barbara Leanne, Rachel Naomi, and.....) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble, but Barbara Leanne comes to me!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Anyway.. her avatar is gone now.. maybe the dolls did it? ha!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    Maybe you have too many dolls and that's why it won't resize? If you'd send me Rianna and Rachel Naomi, and oh, maybe Kailey Noelle, I think your photos would work much better. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, it is not going to be possible for her to send out Rianna, she was a gift from two special bad bunnies.. so, unless you want to say soon, "What's up Doc?" Rianna stays with Mama Pleasant.. now as for the others... you may have them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin, not fair...you already have two Asian dolls. Sue Lynn can just come here to become our Jess' Japanese cousin. I'd have to change her name, of course, but she won't mind.

    Ria, I'm definitely not proposing to KEEP Rianna. I do not need a third Bitty mouth to feed! I just need some time to work on her inferiority complex. However, I will most definitely keep Rachel Naomi.

    See, if Prasnlrd would just divide up these dolls among her helpful friends, she'd have no problem at all with her avatars.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 02, 2006 09:35 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, yeah, Keisha Joelle! And I still want Kailey Noelle, too--she loves Dr. Robin best, anyway! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    It'll be a coast-to-coast migration of Pleasant dollies!!! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Oh, we got a little convoy, rockin' through the night
    We got an AG convoy, ain't they a beautiful sight!

    Come on and join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna get in our way
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] We're gonna roll this AG convoy
    Across the USA.....Convoyyyy
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I knew an answer to your question, Sheila, but I've never had trouble with avatars, myself, so I don't know how to help you. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •